According to Indian folklore, the name Emerald was first translated from the Sanskrit "Marakata," meaning "the green of growing things" which is particularly appropriate for this piece. Gorgeous oval and teardrop shaped polished emeralds cover the surface of this bracelet and are brought to life with pave diamond oak leaves, set in oxidized silver, with contrasting 18k gold spine detailing. The bracelet also has many small rose cut bezel set diamonds in peppered throughout the piece. Outfitted with an oxidized silver backing plate to cover and protect all stone settings that is etched with a chrysanthemum style design. For convenience the piece is hinged with an insert tab clasp making it easy to apply using only one hand.
- Polished emeralds set in 18k gold
- Rose cut diamond surround set in oxidized silver
- Oxidized silver chrysanthemum design inner-band
- 18k gold and oxidized silver tab insert clasp with double safety latch fastenings
- 1 1/2 inches long, inner circumference is approximately 6 1/2 inches
- Authentic Indian design
Please allow two to four weeks for shipping.