Metamodernist Scout Reader - Rose
The Metamodernist Scout is a lightweight metal frame with a light matte finish. It has tinted gradient lenses with added sewn leather temple tips. The tint begins clear at the bottom of the lens, and increases in strength towards the top of the lens.
- Best-in-class frequency lenses - infused in + blocks 45% of harmful blue light.
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability.
- Anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge.
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
All readers come with proprietary blue light blocking frequency lenses. This technology:
- Is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm)..
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).