India is well known for its may large deposits of precious stones, chief among them rubies. For a very long time India was considered the rubies country of origin, as evidenced in their literature and the fine jewelry of the royalty. Rubies are still commonly used in many styles of Indian jewelry as this piece exhibits. The lovely band is intricately decorated with large polished rubies circled with petal-like flat cut diamonds. The band is further embellished with an innumerable number of paved rose cut diamonds patterned around the "flowers" as well lining the edge of the band. The back of the band covered in 18k gold and displays a simple Jali design that Indian jewelry pieces like this are proudly known for. The band is hinged on one side with a clasp on the other to facilitate applying or removing of the bracelet with ease.
Please allow two to four weeks for shipping.
- Large polished rubies set in gold
- Flat & rose cut diamonds set in sterling silver
- 18K gold filigree inner-band
- 14K gold tab & clasp closure with double safety latch fastenings
- Band approximately 1 1/4 inches wide, 9 inch circumference, hinged
- Genuine Indian origin, one of a kind