The Hooker emerald brooch, the Chalk emerald ring, the Duke of Devonshire,
Mogul Mughal Emerald; some of the best, and most well-known, emeralds in the World were all of Colombian origin. That fact alone leaves something to be said about the quality of these amazing stones. Trying to follow in those famous footsteps we have this breathtaking combination of Colombian emerald, diamonds and white gold. This cannot fail mix of exquisite beauty and grace consists of emerald cut Emeralds with a diamond surround set in brilliant white gold making up the body and pear cut emeralds, also with a diamond surround, delicately dangling from the bottom.
- Colombian emeralds with Emerald and Pear cuts
- Emeralds set in white gold
- Gem clarity window behind each emerald to show stone brilliance
- Pave diamond surround, drop and post front
- Post style backs
- 2 inch length drop from post
Please allow 2 weeks for shipping.